Fri/Sat 16/17 November Derendingen SO
Weiterbildungszentrum, Emmenhofallee 3, 4552 Derendingen
The course is designed for therapists and anyone interested in a compact introduction to Rolfing covering both theory and practice.
It serves as orientation for those interested in training in Rolfing.
- History of Rolfing
- Plasticity of the fascia and of the connective tissue
- Impact and implications of gravity
- The body-mind connection
- Exercises in self-perception
- Visual analysis of the body structure
- Partner work on the myofascial tissue
- Mini Demo
Susanne Eichler, Cert. Advanced Rolfer, Education Manager DAS
Registration deadline: 27.10.18
Course fee: Fr. 480.–
Payment due by 28.09.18 Fr. 450.-
Cancellations received up to 7 days before the course begins will merely give rise to a processing fee of CHF 100.–.
After this point, the full course fee is due.
Having attended the course does not entitle participants to use the registered trademarks Rolfing/Rolfer.